Stanley Street Fitness Center
Fitness Center activities and equipment are available to Arc employees and one guest age 18 or older. Employees and their adult guests may visit the center at 66 Stanley Street, Mount Morris anytime during its regular weekday hours:
Monday thru Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Simply read and sign a one-time health and safety waiver to gain free access to Fitness Center equipment including:
* Full Nautilus equipment room (Main floor)
* Open gym perfect for walking, basketball (3rd floor)
* Cardio room with treadmills, ellipticals and more (3rd floor)
* "Green room" with free weights, yoga equipment, and exercise DVDs (3rd floor)
* Personal trainer (Available by appointment; call Gary Buchanan at ext. 335 or email email@example.com)
If you prefer to exercise in the fresh air, trail bikes are available.
Move and Groove (Mondays), Stretch/Strengthen/Tone, (Wednesdays), and Yoga (Thursdays) programs are FREE for employees!
As an additional benefit, the Fitness Center is staffed by participants in The Arc's Supported Employment program, creating jobs for people we serve.
To find out what your coworkers are saying and learn more about what the Stanley Street Fitness Center has to offer, visit this link:
No Liability Disclaimer (To be completed before taking part in agency fitness activities)