Share this page.
Many thanks to our vendors and participants, including:
• The Abbey of the Genesee
• The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming Community Connections Program
• The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming Wellness Committee
• Arts Council for Wyoming County
• Burlingham Books
• Byrncliff Resort & Conference Center
• Cornell Cooperative Extension of Wyoming County
• Decisions Catering
• Deer Run Winery
• Fidelis Care
• Genesee Valley Educational Partnership / Culinary May Center
• Gordon & Karen Almeter
• Kramell's Meat Market and Barbeque
• Lake Country Catering Marketplace
• Nunda Mustard
• Once Again Nut Butter
• Pioneer FFA
• Renee's Catering / Smitty's Pop & Hops Restaurant
• Sage Family Maple, LLC
• Sick's Acres Farm
• Vicki Cicero Photography
• WCJW: CJ Country
• Wyoming County Fair Queen and Her Court
• Wyoming County Dairy Princess
Thanks for Making Harvest Fest 2014 a Success
The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming and the Wyoming County Business Education Council (BEC) presented "Harvest Fest: A Celebration of Food from Field to Table" 5:30-7:30pm Wednesday, October 15 at the American Legion Hall in the Warsaw Village Park. This fun-filled event included food tasting, local products, children's activities, raffles, and more.
In its third year, Harvest Fest spotlighted a wide variety of delicious food tasting items prepared by local chefs, utilizing fresh produce and ingredients from local growers. All of the evening's proceeds will benefit The Arc and the BEC. The Arc provides services to developmentally disabled individuals and their families in Livingston and Wyoming Counties. The BEC assists local youth in becoming productive workers, lifelong learners, and better prepared for career choices.
"(Harvest Fest) is a way to celebrate our local growers, our great local chefs and restaurants, and create a social opportunity to get reconnected with members of the Wyoming County community in a farm-market, family atmosphere," says BEC Executive Director Linda Leblond, one of the event coordinators.
Harvest Fest was made possible in part by a generous contribution from M&T Bank. Additional support is provided by Farm Credit East and Genesee Valley Federal Credit Union.