Share this page.
Interested in volunteering at The Arc? Download a volunteer application and return the completed form to Human Resources at email@example.com or:
The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming
Attn: Human Resources
18 Main Street
Mt. Morris, NY 14510
Volunteers and Interns are required to meet certain eligibility requirements if required by individual assignments. To learn more about becoming a volunteer or intern, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers make a difference at The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming!
The Arc is interested and eager to attract qualified volunteers from the community looking to donate their time to assist staff and individuals in many of our program areas. We recognize your efforts and dedication as a vital part of our non-profit organization, and an integral source of support to people receiving services which have been enhancing the quality of life for individuals of all ages with developmental disabilities for more than 30 years. You will work along side with our staff members to serve the needs of our consumers through the variety of services that we provide.
(Must be receiving academic credit, and provide proof of such.)
• Internships with children and adults with developmental disabilities through Hilltop Industries and KidStart children's services
• Public Relations intern
• Residential Services intern
Regularly Scheduled Volunteers:
• Finders Keepers thrift store volunteer
• KidStart classroom volunteer
• Public Relations volunteer
• Residential Services volunteer
One Event/ Non-Consumer Based Activity Volunteer(Fund-raiser, organized activity, etc.)
• "Friends Fore Life" Golf Tournament
• Ramon Rocha 5K Run/Walk
• Harvest Fest culinary event