Taste of Livingston County is May 22
The historic 20th edition of The Taste of Livingston County comes to Camp Stella Maris on Tuesday, May 22 (5:30-7:30pm), featuring a delicious variety of local food and drink – and tickets are on sale now at tolc2018.eventbrite.com!
Once again, the event is co-organized by the Livingston County Chamber of Commerce and The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming. The Chamber is Livingston County’s leader in promoting visibility, positive perception, and growth for area businesses. The Arc is the area’s largest not-for-profit assisting individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities. Tickets are $25.00 each, with all proceeds split evenly between our two organizations.
Originally a project of the Livingston County Health Department, and later run by Genesee Valley Health Partnership, The Taste of Livingston County made its name as a heart-healthy food tasting event. The Chamber and The Arc took ownership of the event in 2017. We introduced a new venue in the form of Camp Stella Maris, and relaxed the nutritional guidelines in favor of a more general food tasting event that aligns with the shared values and aspirations of our organizations. The buzz was spectacular, and our inaugural event was a sold-out success!
Our goals for 2018 are to promote community inclusion and to highlight signature dishes of our local restaurants, caterers, bakeries, wineries, cideries, and breweries that encourage repeat dining opportunities throughout Livingston County.
We call it a “signature event to promote signature dishes,” and we are excited to make this year’s version the biggest and best ever. Something special is cooking this Spring, and we hope that you will be part of it. Tickets are limited, so reserve yours today.
Current Participating Restaurants / Wineries / Cideries / Breweries / Eateries
- O-Neh-Da Eagle Crest Vineyards – 100% Pure Grape Finger Lakes Wines
- 3 Legged Pig – Pork & Chicken Sliders & Coleslaw
- Campus Auxiliary Services [at SUNY Geneseo] – Southwest Quinoa Salad
- The Big Tree Inn – Triple Macaroni & Cheese
- The Barn Restaurant – Beef on Wick + Perry’s Ice Cream
- Angry Rooster Deli – Meatball Sliders
- Dublin Corners Farm Brewery – Two Versions of Their Craft Beer
- Monk’s Bread – Artisan Breads: Rustic Sourdough, Artisan Ciabatta, Cranberry Sourdough
- Once Again Nut Butter – A Variety of Nut Butters
- The Beachcomber – Chef May’s Famous Seafood Chowder
- Partyman Catering & Rental – Herb Infused Beverage & Chip Station
- The Cake Place – A Cake Featuring Livingston County
- OSB Ciderworks – A Selection of Their Hard Ciders
- Wegmans – Sushi: Avocado & Cucumber Roll / Coconut Shrimp Roll with Thai Basil Sauce
- Suzea’s Gluten-Free Bakery – Suzea’s Gluten-Free Quiche
- Twister’s Homemade Ice Cream Shop – Homemade Ice Cream
- Wendy’s Pantry & Country Mouse – Hot & Iced Tea Served with Scones
- Deer Run Winery – A Selection of Their Wines
- Leisure’s Restaurant – Signature Dish Information Pending
- Reminisce Soda Fountain – Chicken & Dumplings, Macaroni & Cheese, Cornbread Muffins
- Sweet Arts Bakery – Signature Dish Information Pending
- Applebee’s of Geneseo – Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Allen-Bailey Tag & Label
- Livingston County
- Power & Construction Group
- Cottone Auctions & Appraisals, Inc
- EFPR Group
- Farrell’s Lawn Service, Inc.
- Long Agency
- Noyes Hospital
- SUNY Geneseo