Behavior Management training is designed to address challenging behavior that is disruptive to daily family life. With input from the family, a Behavior Specialist analyzes the behavior and develops plans and recommendations. Additionally, we offer training on various topics to families, agency respite staff and special sitters.
Crisis Intervention provides help to individuals who are at risk due to behavioral challenges. Services include:
- Clinical assessment of the situation
- Development of an immediate course of action
- Development of a behavior management program
- Individualized training and recommendations
- Linkage to additional services
Possible Need for Behavior Supports?
Your Medicaid Service Coordinator can complete the behavior packet with you, and provide you with an outline of the rest of the process.