The Transportation Department provides services throughout the 1,300 square miles of Livingston and Wyoming Counties. We also go into surrounding counties for pick ups and drop offs, as long as the trip starts or ends in Livingston or Wyoming county.
The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming’s Transportation Department is dedicated to increasing the individual potential of the people we serve. Our primary objectives are to transport passengers safely and provide access to opportunities that will enrich their lives.
Transporting Hundreds of Adults and Children
- Hilltop Business Services and other Arc programs
- Developmental Disabilities Regional Office contracts
- Dialysis and non-emergency medical patients
- Livingston County preschool and Head Start, Steuben County preschool
- 24 contracts with 6 school districts
- Wheelchair service up to a 1,000 pounds
- Largest provider of transportation in Livingston and Wyoming Counties
- 345,000 trips per year
- 2.7 million miles per year
- 200 agency vehicles; buses, mini-vans, sedans
- 100% DOT pass rate
- 3 ASE Master Technicians
- NYS registered repair facility
- NYS fleet inspection station
- Maintenance service open to the public
“I have been riding with The Arc to and from my dialysis treatment for about eight years now, and they have always been friendly and helpful. I know just about all of the drivers, and they all do a good job. They pull right into my driveway, and help with my walker when I need the help. They are just great people to ride with, and to be with.”
- The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming Title VI Policy – This document details how The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming incorporates nondiscrimination policies and practices in providing services to the public.
- Title VI and ADA Complaint Form
Call the Transportation Department at 585.658.2384.