OPWDD GPS (Getting People Services)
IF you have gone through the eligibility process and are eligible for services through Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) AND you do not have a Care Coordinator or services yet…
This class is for you! The process can be confusing and overwhelming so we can do this together!
These will be small group sessions. You need to register to attend.
I want to help you get where you need to be in accessing services.
- Go over where you are in the after eligibility steps
- Go over what happens after eligibility
- Go over choosing a Care Coordination Organization (CCO)
- Go over referring you to a CCO
- Make that referral
- Talk about the services you might be able to have – Behavior supports, recreation, respite, family reimbursement, employment and day programs, community supports – don’t miss out
Let me know if you will be at one of the sessions:
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10 am to 11:30 am at Hilltop, 3 East State Street, Mt. Morris
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1 pm to 2:30 pm at 18 Main Street, Mt. Morris
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm at 18 Main Street, Mt. Morris
You need to register—please let me know if you can attend
Please call 991-5459
Or text 519-5709
Or email email@example.com
In your message tell me
1. The session date and time
2. Your name
3. How I can get in touch with you if needed